Date: 25th March 2020
For the latest on COVID-19 please visit: www.CDC.gov
We have been following the evolving situation of the current Pandemic and I wanted to provide you with our current protocols. Our priorities are foremost the health and safety of our patients, staff, and our families. To that end, we are implementing the following procedures until the Pandemic has resolved.
To our past, present, and future patients of New Image Plastic Surgery, we hope that you are all staying safe and healthy during this worrisome time. The safety of you and our staff members remains our top priority.
With your safety in mind, and in accordance with the guidance put out by our national, state, and local leaders, New Image Plastic Surgery has adopted the following:
– All cosmetic/ aesthetic/ elective surgeries and other elective procedures have been put on hold until April 22, 2020. – The hospital where we do surgery is deciding on each and every patient if their surgery is deemed necessary or elective.
– We continue to be available to serve the needs of our patients and are available by phone, FaceTime, and via our Virtual Consultation link on our website.
– If you are having a plastic surgery problem that is adversely affecting your health, or if we have recently performed surgery for you, we are available in the office to see you, conduct post-operative follow-up examinations, and otherwise, consult with you in person. If adequate to have this “visit” on-line or via FaceTime, that is the way we should do it.
– If you need to come to the office, we ask that you have no more than one person accompanies you. – To optimize social distancing, our scheduling will ensure that only one patient will be scheduled at any given time.
– All people (both patient and their escort) will be screened with a questionnaire and will have their temperature taken upon entry.
– We continue to ensure our office is clean and frequently wiped down throughout the day, just as we practice good hand hygiene.
This COVID-19 situation remains fluid and new guidance might emerge at any time. New Image Plastic Surgery will be flexible, adapt to changes as they come, while always striving to take excellent care of our patients’ needs and to be socially responsible members of the community.
We pray that you stay safe and healthy and that this situation resolves quickly.
Thank you, Dr. Homas and the New Image Plastic Surgery Team